Build v813.10 was recently posted to the Beta Channel. This should be the last in the v813.x series of updates and will likely be posted to the Default & VR channels soon provided there are no showstopping issues.
This minor update includes:
- Update to atmosphere rendering
- 'Multiple Scattering' and Ozone contribution added to atmospheric lookup tables
- This adds atmospheric haze, improves sunrise, sunset
- Mission weather options include 'Light Haze', 'Light Haze - High' & 'Strong Haze'
- AV8B skin updates
- Navigation lights
- Bug Fixes
- Several minor bugs fixed including:
- fixed issue where a class of memory buffer was not set to 'canGrow' - accessing all regions in one session could lead to a crash.
- Mission editor
- You're able to:
- Select region
- Select time of day, weather
- Place Aircraft, ships, weapon systems
- Add routes, armament, ROE
- Assign mission targets
- Set completion & failure criteria
- Mission Browser
- Select from local mission files and Steam Workshop missions
- In-mission tactical view
- UI Update
- Initially to facilitate mission editor, browser etc.
- Steam Workshop Browser
- Initially for mission files, later for AC skins
Here are some screenshots from v813.10