- Radio Comms
- A 'Radio Panel Toggle' input shows the radio UI. Keys 0-9 select radio pages and commands.
- Functionality will be expanded over time with more commands and associated logic,
- Wingmen formation flight
- Part of radio comms, you can control wingmen formations. Use flight training mission 'Formation' to check it out.
- Digital nozzle angles step through the following angles for more control in vertical flight:
- 0, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 75, 80, 82, 85, 90, 95, 98.5
- Custom nozzle stop added to controls.
- This is useful if for example you want to select 40° nozzle angle as you approach the end of the deck. To configure, set required nozzle angle then hold custom nozzle stop for 1 sec+. This records the stop position. A subsequent short press will select the recorded position.
- Fixed an issue with AV8B rudder alignment
v807 should have mission planner updates, mission updates together with initial VR support.
I hoped to have mission planner updates in v806 so they are now item #1 of v807.
Mission updates will address presentation and content of current missions.
VR support is step #1 of the following
- Initialisation and render to Oculus\Vive
- Custom VR UI
- Custom VR Scenes
- Control room & displays
- 'Walk' to/around plane
Also cockpit model updates are due around the end of the month, I'm particularly looking forward to those :)