v809.3 is live now in the Beta and VR channels.
Features in this update include:
- The latest iteration of the cockpit is a big improvement compared to before especially around the canopy.
- Areas being worked on now include:
- Canopy glass dirt effect to be refined
- More detail around the HUD optics unit and rear canopy detail.
- Night illumination textures.
- Movable switches.
- AA Radar Modes
- RWS - Range While Search
- TWS - Track While Scan
- VS - Velocity Search
- AG Radar Modes
- GMT - Ground Moving Target
- SEA - Maritime Target
- RADAR pages
- Updated to show new radar modes
- EHSD - Horizontal Situation Display
- Hawaii MFD chart added
- RWR - Radar Warning Receiver
- Top down display of threats
- RWR Audio includes radar scan tones, system tones for new ground or air threat, locked threat and missile warnings.
- VRST - VSTOL, range, endurance, speed, time
- Functionality to follow...
- AA Gun history i.e. displaying a gun 'snake'
- Added HUD master mode cockpit item, click to cycle through HUD Modes
- Target designator controls for selecting radar targets
- Slew TDC Overide
- Used with a an xbox gamepad. When held, the view thumbstick moves the TDC, clicking the thumbstick locks onto the nearest target.
- Toggle ingame menu's
- Duplicates the 'Escape' key
- XBox gamepad defaults updated
- Back button toggles ingame menu
- Right shoulder button
- Automatic support for these MFD push button controllers.
- Fixed potential issue on multi GPU systems where incorrect GPU could be chosen.
- Added Pixel density scaling factor for both OpenVR and Oculus. Upping this over 100% increases the visual quality in your HMD so if you've got GPU power to burn then check it out. If you're already changing the OpenVR scaling factor by altering its config files then leave this at 100%.